So, here we are, two weeks officially into the race, and along come a couple of critics singing from the same sheet of music as some of my opposition. I can take criticism, but let’s be fair. Here are two “people” who don’t exist in our Assessor’s records, telephone directories, voter registration logs, or even Google. How do you avoid having a name listed on Google?
September 9, 2011
First and Second Mudslinging of the Season
I am the current Mayor of Canon City, Colorado. I am running for re-election in the 2011 election. I have been both praised and criticized for my pro-business, live and let live philosophy. View all posts by tonygreerformayor
This entry was posted on Friday, September 9th, 2011 at 12:56 am and posted in Letters. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Sometimes less is more. Would you consider buying a home with a sleek, modern kitchen or ... facebook.com/14085852360724… https://t.co/PTYh4JjUDb :: 1 day ago
- Stockpiling home equity gives many savers an exceptional feeling of satisfaction. Read... trendinghomenews.com/2017/09/6-ways… https://t.co/zEeVHJa6kp :: 3 days ago
- Check out Justin Timberlake's NYC Apartment. tony-greer.cb1.so/i6friw https://t.co/uGvQoyMOpW :: 5 days ago
- Who says your kids' rooms shouldn't have style? Check out these 55 room ideas that will... articles.trendinghomenews.com/1qobr-3ha https://t.co/sO5voreSEm :: 5 days ago
- Steer clear of these common home-buying mistakes. tony-greer.cb1.so/ztao4m https://t.co/hmtD69n9I5 :: 6 days ago